- 1 1/2 cups (225 g) plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) oil – olive or rice bran
- 1 and 1/2 cups (180 g) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 and 1/2 cups (150 g) cheddar cheese, grated
Add-ins (pick one):
- 220g (2 cups) grated carrot, squeezed to remove excess water
- 200g ham, diced
Preheat oven to 180°C. Butter and flour a 12-hole muffin tin
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt and oil. Add the dry ingredients and mix gently until *just* combined. Add the remaining ingredients and mix gently until dispersed (don’t over mix).
Spoon mix into muffin tins.
Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of a muffin comes out clean.
Let cool for 15 minutes before removing from tin. Let cool completely on a wire rack before serving.